Session 6: Let’s talk about anti-intimidation in the Public Sector
Join thought leaders in the Public Sector landscape as they discuss leaders’ responsibility towards creating an ethical culture. They will unpack how leaders can create a culture where it is easy to be ethical and also address challenging questions around the role of anti-intimidation in this process. The results from the SAICA anti-intimidation survey will also be shared.
Date: 21 October
Cost: Free for all attendees
Programme: 10:00 – 12:00
Natashia Soopal (SAICA Senior Executive: Public Sector and Enabling competencies)
- Alice Muller (AGSA Acting National Leader: Audit)
- Zakariya Hoosain (SAICA Public Sector National Council Member)
- Karam Singh (Head of our legal and investigations unit at Corruption Watch)
SAICA’s CPD policy has changed effective 1 January 2020 from an input measurement basis to an output measurement basis. Learning and the development of professional competence is unique to each member and should be aligned to your personal needs identified in your reflective learning plans. For further information and guidance, go to SAICA’s CPD website. The competencies being addressed in this seminar are:
- Professional values and attitudes: ethics, lifelong learning, citizenship
- Decision-making acumen: Judgement and decision-making; Integrated thinking; Professional scepticism
- Relational acumen: People skills; Relationship-building skills; Self-management; Managing others
If you are required to log CPD hours (for instance if you are a SAICA Tax Practitioner or registered with other professional bodies or organisations such as the IOD, SAIPA, SAIT etc.), please note that this seminar affords you 2 hours of CPD.